Geekvape Aegis X Kit, including an Aegis X Mod, is powered by dual 18650 batteries with upgraded AS 2.0 chipset to bring maximum output power of 200W and provide fast and accurate VW/TC/VPC modes.
Equipped with an impressive 2.4 inch OLED screen ensure for an easy to view screen. What's more, it features IP67 water and dust resistance features and high shock resistance for comfortable hand feeling and durable use.
- Input voltage: 6.2V- 8.4V
- Output voltage: 0.1V- 12V
- Resistance range: 0.05ohm- 3.0ohm
- 2Amp fast charging
- Output power: 5W-200W
- Temperature control: 100c- 315c/ 200f-600f
- Battery: 2x18650 (Not Supplied)
- Modes: Wattage/VPC/TC/TCR and Bypass
- 510 Thread
- 2ml Capacity
- AS 2.0 Chipset - Faster Response time - Outstanding Accuracy and stable power output - precise temperature control for SS, NI200, and TI
- Battery Balancing onboard charging
- Multiple safety features - 10s Cut off - Short Circuit Protection - Over Charging and discharging protection - Overheat protection - Over-current protection and Anti-dry Protection (Temperature control only)
- IP67 Waterproof - able to withstand immersion for up to 30mintues at 1mtr deep
- Ergonomically designed for one-handed operations.
- 1x Aegis X Mod
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
About Geekvape :
Geekvape was established in December 2015 and announced its first product in early 2016, the Griffin, which has become the most known RTA (Rebuildable Tank Atomizer) to date. The company kept growing and expanding with innovative creations like the Avocado, Ammit, Peerless and their first box mod the Aegis built with there own ultimate chip. The Aegis has achieved great success since its release and impressed the whole vape community for the outstanding durability, innovation and high-grade performance which resulted in a pre-order of more than 100,000 pcs within the first week for the one product alone and has now reached more than 250,000 pcs.
Review of the product: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDGGdaH68Ts